Saturday, February 10, 2007

Two weeks.

It feels to me as if it's been a while since I wrote. I see Mannie has written a thrilling post about how she really likes jars. I see Calypso and Trouble currently in league. It pleases me to see another Castle-Dungeon connection. Maybe later, at Had a Dolly I'll write about Viola, my daughter, who was ambassador turned liberator all those years ago.
(Perhaps that was always the plan? Did she zaphod her brain?)

I'm feeling remarkably calm and content. I'm not really a 'content' person by nature. Last night we had visitors for dinner and good food was made for them. Tomorrow night it's another 'girls night out with Rose, Honey and Megan. Tonight Mannie and Trouble and Gray all watched the Bill together.

Gray asked me something. I just happenned to be there. Really I expect he was asking Trouble. "What's up with you?"

I told him that I didn't feel like I was really here.
I felt about 2 metres above my body, slightly to the right.
I suppose I should write this stuff in Had a Dolly which is where we're supposed to put all the 'sick, sick, sick' stuff. It didn't feel that bad though, just a bit far away.

It's been two weeks.
We've rested, worked on the block, organised stuff and planted a small garden. That's all good, I'm sure.
I just wish I felt a little more ~here~.
thea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home