Friday, February 02, 2007

One week.

Days are numbered in Had a Dolly, but here I see 'one week' has been writ, and it is, almost, being a Friday and the end of a traditional working week. It won't be seven days until Sunday.

Then surely I will stop counting days and begin counting weeks. I suppose it is too much to hope for that I won't count weeks. I have four weeks leave owed to me (which I am taking currently) and I expect I'll count them all and then count the leave a over, and something else (panic?) beginning.

It's a glorious morning. A flock of black cockatoos have been wheeling in the skies. Yesteday we harvested the back alley's crop of apricots and they look beautiful in their green glass bowl on the table. Our house looks like home now with all our books and music and pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home