Sunday, July 16, 2006

A story returned.

I'll let Roz and Viola tell you all about how their jam session with Helen Barley at Storm Point went. They'll probably write about it at The Beggar's Opera.

We had a late lunch together. After the jam session, I went to see Naomi & Pete, and discovered to my secret joy that the only copy of "The Doves" other than the one I posted at diary-x was still in Naomi's possession. I'll do a re-write and then submit it for the writing project that the Bugsplat Forest Arts Project is hosting in August.

Storm Point was gorgeous. Francesca can't believe we went all the way there and failed to pay our respects to the sea. I'm sorry! It just slipped my mind entirely. Roz and Viola were humming songs; Thea was excited about our story. The golden light of the sun sinking slowly over the sedge plain was beautiful though.

Next time, dear Hinchinbrook, the ocean, of course. If shell had been just that little closer to me I don't think I would have forgotten that we have agreed that you shall see the sea every time we go there. It's just that, as you know, there's so many of us and we all want this life.

1 Comments:

Blogger moreheads said...

oh that be so so wonderful and lucky you has something from diary-X found! yippeee!
luvees
ren

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home