Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Uncle Vanya.

Robert Dessaix is too clever by half.

So's Tolstoy. He said they were all alike. Driving back from Lighthouse Town I fished about in that swamp of ours where our episodic memory goes to brood and I could not find another to make a comparison. Until I got here to this chair and this screen and remembered - the Brothers V. They've got one.

A happy family. And maybe an uncle called Vanya for all I know but that's neither here nor there.

I wish I could be candid, like my friend Mia. You probably know her by her other (more real, less made up) name. She's candid. Alternatively I could be obscure in an intruiging way like my friend Stephen is. You probably know him by his other (more real, less made up) name. I'm not happy with my messy compromise. It's just a muddle.

I'm still thea.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember the pretty lights.

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home