Thursday, December 07, 2006

Mr and Mrs Manky of Manky Towers.

What a time we've had lately.

I've been helping Trouble at work. We've resigned. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to remain civil about it. My resignation letter was a masterwork of controlled rage. Gray wrote it - after reading our original and condensing our four pages into one. We don't think we can be sued. That doesn't mean it won't be threatened.

We're all looking forward to the day we can be rude BACK to people like Mr and Mrs Manky of Manky Towers, Bugsplat. I hope we get through this without the whole town thinking we've done something dodgy financially. That's the thing about those kinds of accusations - very difficult not to look guilty as you defend yourself. It's very hurtful. Mud sticks.

Four weeks ago we were strong enough to handle this crap. Now we're just ~not~ up to it. There's lots of reasons for that - our knee injury, no dancing, our crazy life at home (our house has been a recording studio for the last few weeks) and the huge stuff we've been doing at work. We're tired.

I should go - work.

I wonder what the day will throw at me.