Monday, August 21, 2006

Thea's new crush.

I have a new crush.
Dorothy Porter.
She's a poet.
Oh my god, what a poet.
Please, Ms Porter, marry me.

I... um.... make an okay cheesey thing .... and I like too much red wine... and I play really ~great~ scrabble... and ... err.... I'm quite a catch except for the teesy weensy problem of being a re-associating identity centre who believes herself to be a thin, dark-haired lesbian called Thea - though that probably wouldn't be an insurmountable reality gap (there are diets, there is hair dye) if it weren't for all the OTHER re-associating identity centres living here all of whom have their own ideas about who and what they are and what they fancy.
And that's just the obstacles from my side of the church.
*sigh*
It's never gonna happen.


Lucky for me 'hopeless' is one of my favourite kinds of love.
*swoon*

1 Comments:

Blogger emmajeans said...

*sigh*
poor Thea.
*kind of understands*

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home