Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ensign Ro

I just met her!

Gray has been watching Star Trek dvds from the local library. It's a relatively harmless stress release for him, I guess. We (polly) have collectively managed to avoid Star Trek despite our circumstances - surrounded by friends who loved the show. It just happenned that at the precise moments (there were a few of them) that tempted almost everyone in our Hometown circles, we were away.
We never caught the wave.

Anyway, the point of this post is not some kind of Star Trek Avoider's Defence... it's just that - wow, she reminds us of someone we really like!

She's great.
Go, Ro. Especially the correction of the name - that was so stylish.
What a great character.

1 Comments:

Blogger emmajeans said...

I also have managed to not see Trek, apart from a couple of parts of a couple of episodes. Not because I don't want to see it, but because if I am going to see it, I want to see it in order. I don't think my life is significantly worse off - sometimes its just a little difficult to 'get' all the pop culture references in some shows.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home