Sunday, June 18, 2006

Thea stomps on grapes - they were sour, anyway.

It was fun when we were all friends, or friendly.
Now it's like that guy, the guy in movies based on Stephen King novels, or in movies influenced by movies based on Stephen King novels ... you know ~that guy~! The guy in checked flannel, in his thirties, who stayed in the small town in Maine and who lives for the visits of the old gang and keeps wanting his buddies to shoot pool at Old Red's or something. And we all know what happens to that guy. Oh, I understand the longing. I understand nostalgia far too well.

In other news, yay Trouble, well done sweetie.
The peacock head looks gorgeous. I shall add you to our links.

francesca: *cough* I think what Thea was trying to say was "I shall instruct Francesca to add you to our links"
thea: *sheepish look*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home